The Society inc is a curiosity driven, knowledge seeking, hands-on design studio and retail space that takes pride in inspired work; whether it be designing unique objects, creating story-based spaces or seeking hidden histories & treasures, The Society inc crew are enthusiastic, self-directed learners with a passion for the world of Sibella Court.
If you would like to be part of The Society inc experience through one of the following roles, please send through your resume (and portfolio where relevant) to email@example.com and include the job title as the subject line.
SALES & ADMIN POSITION | SYDNEY STUDIO
We are currently looking for someone to fill a full time administration/sales assistants role in our busy interior design studio. The successful applicant will be working with the sales and operations team, to make sure our customers receive the best experience and to maximise efficiency in day to day operations.
- Responding to customer enquiries via phone and email, in a timely and respectful manner
- Contributing to the organisation and dispatch of orders for our wholesale, trade and online retail customers
- Assisting in the management of trade and wholesale accounts
- Helping to coordinate stock levels and logistics between our Sydney and Byron Bay stores
- Assisting with logistics requirements as necessary
- Excellent organisational skills
- Clear and professional communication
- Confidence using technology
- Understanding of The Society Inc brand and what we’re about
- Excellent work ethic and commitment to quality
- Australian Citizen/ Residency
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Work well in a team, proactive, motivated
- Able to provide relevant references
- Happy to assist with whatever is needed
- Relevant tertiary qualification is desirable but not necessary
- Experience using programs such as Shopify and TradeGecko and Microsoft Excel is desirable